“One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world!” – Malala Yousafzai
We are all in this together is a phrase we have been hearing a lot lately. The world has paused and everyday life now focuses on family at home. With schools closed and students home schooled, parents have taken on the role of teachers and have gotten a first-hand look at the classroom experience. Days may feel longer and attention spans may seem shorter, but parents remain encouraged by their kids’ teachers who are diligently remaining positive and giving their all to guide parents in teaching virtually.
Let’s thank our teachers! To show our appreciation, Shrimp & Grits Kids is hosting a contest to giveaway custom, personalized stationery to one very lucky teacher!
- Print the pdf available HERE.
- Ask your kids to write a “Thank You” note to their teacher.
- Take a picture of the note.
- Add the picture as a comment on the Shrimp & Grits Kids Facebook post OR tag @shrimpandgritskids on Instagram.
- Mail the note to their teacher.
- Owner & Designer Megan Hewitt will choose the winner on Monday, April 6, 2020.