Nutcrackers are dolls made to resemble toy soldiers and are symbols of good luck, frightening away malevolent spirits and used for protection. This Toy Soldier Pima Loungewear by Pippa is sure to exude a good, safe, and happy feeling! A vintage yet whimsical, unisex Christmas jammie, features a watercolor print, hand drawn by Megan Hewitt, owner and designer of Shrimp and Grits Kids, showcasing vintage style Toy Soldiers, their drums, and Christmas trees, on soft white Pima cotton, with blue and white stripe trim around the collar, the long sleeve and leg cuffs, and the snap placket all adding to the charming, old school look! Perfect for snuggling on the couch to watch the Nutcracker and all holiday activities!
- Vintage Toy Soldiers on 100% Pima Cotton for ultimate comfort
- Blue and white stripe trim detail
- Snap placket; elastic waist bottoms
- Snug-fitting; please note that by law loungewear must be a tight-fitting garment. For a looser fit, size up 1-2 sizes.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low. We recommend avoiding oxyclean and harsh chemicals when laundering.
- Pima will shrink approx. 6% when laundered
- See Size Guide: 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10