Nutcrackers are dolls made to resemble toy soldiers and are symbols of good luck, frightening away malevolent spirits and used for protection. This Toy Soldier Pima Bubble by Pippa is sure to exude a good, safe, and happy feeling! This super comfy, easy to wear, Christmas bubble features a watercolor print, hand drawn by Megan Hewitt, owner and designer of Shrimp and Grits Kids, showcasing vintage style Toy Soldiers, their drums, and Christmas trees, on soft white Pima cotton, with light blue trimming the white collar, the cuffs, and across the chest, making this bubble a picture of innocence! Perfect for all fall and winter activities, especially that fun holiday adventure!
- Made from the softest Pima Cotton for a cozy fit
- Snaps at the back and at the legs for easy changing
- Light blue piping trimmed white collar and sleeve and leg cuffs
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low. We recommend avoiding oxyclean and harsh chemicals when laundering.
- Pima will shrink approx. 6% when laundered
- See size chart: 3M, 6M, 9M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3T